Thursday, April 06, 2006

 

Fucking cockroach

I've been at work late all week because I have two huge programs to finish up for tomorrow, which means that I'll be here all night tonight. Oh joy.

About 10 minutes ago, I was sitting here working on this shitty convoluted C++ code when a cockroach fucking crawled right up my pantaloons.
And it made it well past the sock line but (thank you jesus) not up to the underwear line.

I think I'll tuck my pants into my socks, not unlike this guy.

I later crushed the cockroach.

Comments:
Adam, last night I had a very, VERY unpleasant and LENGTHY (i.e. about 10 minutes) confrontation with an extremely large and WINGED -- as in FUCKING FLYING AROUND THE ROOM -- cockroach. It ended in victory, although I did knock over a lamp in the process.

I would just like to point out, here, that I had a similar cockroach in my room freshman year of college and my immediate reaction was to run downstairs to a suite of boys and demand that one of them deal with it. See how much I've grown as a person!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?