Sunday, April 02, 2006

 

OrcSync and Moving - I've been super busy.


This past week at work could best be summed up as "sucky." I had to fix a bug in this production software, which meant that I ended up working 45 hours monday through WEDNESDAY - I still had Thursday and Friday to go. It sucked.

Then, on Saturday, Bourla and I got to steal a good bit of his parents belongings - two couches, a chair, dining room table, a Fender Rhodes (in the context of our music room), a bass guitar (and two amps), amongst other assets.

Unfortunately, however, I marred the afternoon with a minor, but annoying, mistake: hitting Bourla's parents' landscaper's truck with the Budget rent-a-truck we were using. The damage wasn't much, but I sure am glad we got the zero-deductible insurance (When we got that, which cost like 19 dollars, I told the guy at the rental place, "If anything happens, we're going to hit someone." Too bad I was right.)

P.S. In case you can't tell, I'm really excited about the Rhodes and have already played it for hours. NICE! I like!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?